Haglof Vertex Laser Geo 360
$4721.95 CAD / ea
DescriptionThe Vertex Laser Geo 360 packet includes the bright orange Vertex Laser Geo ultrasound and laser measuring instrument, orange transponder T3, adapter and monopod staff. Use the Vertex Laser Geo to measure tree heights in thick forests and in sample plots, to measure in open terrain and for distance measuring from 46cm up to 700 m. Use it to measure crown width, to map areas and trails, to measure terrain slopes, to store and process the collected data. The transponder is used as ultrasound receiver to measure tree heights with ultrasound and on the monopod staff in plot sampling. The Vertex Laser Geo instrument includes built-in GPS and compass, and can be custom programmed, updated, and upgraded.
- Features long range measurement with high precision laser and integrated tilt- and compass sensors for accurate 3D measurements. Results are presented in an integrated heads-up display and external, graphic display.
- Built in GPS-receiver and a 5-position numeric ID-attribute allow you to tag important data with coordinates with a simple key press. Your data is stored on a built in SSD drive and immediately available for further processing when connecting a standard USB 2.0 interface to any PC or Apple computer. No installation routines, converting software or special drivers are needed. Your field data can be opened straight in your favorite GIS- or spreadsheet application. Complex operations such as area measurement, 3D mapping of targets and Trail mapping have integrated functions that also are available to you without any external tools. The 3D Vector function allows you to measure horizontal targets such as canopy width.
- Incorporated ultrasound technology in the Vertex Laser Geo instrument model - great if your work mainly takes place in the forest. Ultrasound is superior compared to alternative methods, as it can be used in dense forests and where underbrush is thick. The Vertex Laser system works with an ultrasonic transponder. Use in circular sample plots to quickly and accurately determine if a tree is in or out!
- 3-point, 2-point or 1-point or direct height measuring - choose preferred method to work with in the easy-to-follow menu system. A non-magnification dot sight helps you to identify individual targets such as tree tops and power lines.
- New functions can be implemented and alternative firmwareâ€™s for user specified utilization standard applications can be offered to you. Contact us for details and offer!
- Built-in Bluetooth V4 Low Energy transceiver enables long range wireless data transfer to your favorite handheld device. The instruments have built-in, long-lasting Li-Ion battery and charging is made with mini USB interface.